Who can fix your IRS problem?

Are you still waiting on your refund months after filing, or did you get an IRS letter that you need to talk to an agent about? If you have tried calling the IRS recently, you would have realized how difficult it is to get a real person. You might be persistent enough to navigate the automated phone system, but then told to call back when the line is less busy. The IRS phone lines have been consistently overwhelmed, so who can help you fix your IRS problem?

The first place to search for answers is online at www.IRS.gov for account related issues. Many problems are more complicated, and require speaking to a real person to resolve them. The Taxpayer Advocate Service may be able to assist you free of charge, but waiting months for an agent to be assigned to your case may not be your best option. Hiring an enrolled agent with integrity is your best bet to fix your IRS problem fast. An enrolled agent is a person that has earned the privilege of representing taxpayer’s before the IRS by passing rigorous tests in all areas of income tax. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and CPA’s, are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.

I’m an experienced enrolled agent who has resolved thousands of client problems ranging from small tax errors to huge tax bills. I consider myself to be an aggressive negotiator who prioritizes getting your problem solved in an effective and efficient manner. I pride myself in charging reasonable prices, and delivering fast results unlike many of my competitors. The tax resolution industry is overwhelmed with overpriced and fraudulent companies who won’t have your best interest in mind. Call me for a free consultation, and give me a chance to be the tax expert you’ve always needed.

Austin Long, EA


%d bloggers like this: